BLDC/Broome-Triad EAC – Learn How to Apply for the NYS Recovery Grant Program [English]
The Broome-Triad Entrepreneurial Assistance Center is here to assist you with your application TODAY! It will take ONLY ONE HOUR!
As you all may have heard, the NYS COVID-19 Pandemic Small Business Recovery Grant Program was created to provide flexible grant assistance to currently viable small businesses, micro-businesses and for-profit independent arts and cultural organizations who have experienced economic hardship due the COVID-19 pandemic.
This workshop will walk you through the program and provide detailed instruction on the application and the who, what, why, where and when of it all. Please take a few minutes extra to fill out the intake form to help us be more familiar with all those taking this valuable workshop so we can provide additional technical assistance and more workshops in the future!
Join Darlene Kanuk, Sr. Staff Assistant with the BLDC/Broome-Triad EAC and help receive this grant to help move your business forward!!
- State Agriculture Commissioner Encourages the Agricultural Industry to Apply for the COVID-19 Pandemic Small Business Recovery Grant Program
- Governor Hochul Announces Expanded Eligibility for the $800 Million COVID-19 Pandemic Small Business Recovery Grant Program
- Governor Cuomo Announces Applications Now Open for $800 Million COVID-19 Pandemic Small Business Recovery Grant Program
- Governor Cuomo Proposes Legislation to Waive Taxes on Funding From $800 Million COVID-19 Pandemic Small Business Recovery Grant Program
- Governor Cuomo Announces $3.5 Billion in Assistance for Renters and Small Businesses